Your cart is currently empty!
Blue Diamond, Nevada
Community Pool and Park
Everyone! Kids ages 0-17 and family and friends! This is a family friendly event promoting healthy lifestyles and supporting Save Red Rock.
JR SPRINT TRIATHLON (ages 5-12)
JR LONG TRIATHLON (ages 9-17)
PARENT ASSIST TRIATHLON (ages 5-10 plus 1 parent or guardian)
FUN RUN (ages 2-10 with or without a parent)
STRIDER RIDE (ages 2-10 with or without a parent on foot)
DIAPER DASH (ages 0-2)
POOL PARTY (all ages)
AWARDS CEREMONY (Awards given 3 deep in all age groups, male and female, for all sprint and long triathlons. All other events are not timed and will provide medals and shirts, but not trophies.)
September 16, 2023
Blue Diamond Pool & Park
50 yd swim
2 mile bike
1/2 mile run
200 yd swim
4 mile bike
1 mile run
Parent Assist Triathlon
plus 1 parent or guardian
25-50 yd swim
1-2 laps bike
1/2 mile run
Fun Run & Strider Ride
1/2 mile run or strider ride
with or without parent
Race Day Events
- 6:00-7:00 am: Diamond Kid families will be arriving via the Castalia entrance and parking in the Mears parking lot and along the county park and school alleyway.
- 7:00-7:30 am: The sound system will be turned on and the announcer will start playing music in the park and letting the kids know where to go and how to set up.
- 7:30-8:00 am All racers will be sitting in the pool enclosure for the mandatory pre-race meeting. Parents and spectators will not be allowed in the pool at anytime unless they are registered parent assistants for the smaller children.
- 8:00 am OFFICIAL RACE START in the pool, Long Course Triathlon first, Short Course Triathlon and Parent Assist next, Strider Ride next, then Fun Run, and finally Diaper Dash.
- 10:00 am racers should be finishing up and roads will be opened, or as soon as the last biker is done. Feel free to come to the park for the AWARDS CEREMONY around 9:30-10:30 am.
- 11:00 am the event will be over and should be fully cleaned up by 12:00 at the latest.
What You’re Supporting
Proceeds from the event will support the mission of Save Red Rock, a registered 501(c)3 nonprofit with a mission to preserve, protect, and enhance the natural, cultural, recreational, and scenic resources in and around the Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area to ensure natural resource sustainability and promote responsible recreational enjoyment for all user groups now and for future generations.